Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The Crossfit Challenge

If you know me, you know I LOVE food. But I also enjoy working out to burn those calories. I've been a spinning instructor for a few years and really enjoy it, but my body has gotten used to it. I decided I needed to add another dimension to my workouts and have since joined Crossfit Black Box. Only one word can describe Crossfit -- INTENSE.

I work out regularly, but when I left my first training session at Crossfit Black Box I could barely move and it felt AMAZING. This training session included one on one attention from a personal trainer and a variety of exercises like pull ups, push ups, dead lifts, sumo lifts, and much more.

I have another session tonight and am so excited to see the results of taking my workouts to the next level. I'm on a mission to continue growing and challenging myself...I'll keep you posted on my sore muscles and workout progress.

1 comment: