Thursday, May 20, 2010

At last...

So I do the Facebook thing, am in love with Twitter, taking advantage of LinkedIn and contemplating FourSquare, BUT what I've always wanted to do is start a blog. I've talked about it, brainstormed potential names, topics, etc. So today, after being inspired at the FPRA meeting - I decided to stop talking AND start doing. So voila...my blog.

Although I'm involved in a gazillion things, now that I have my APR (Accredited in Public Relations) under my belt...I have some spare time. My goal is to blog about being me -- being in PR, being a volunteer, being a foodie and a shoe addict and whatever else is on my radar at the moment.

I want to have fun and hopefully share useful information. I welcome questions and ideas for future posts. I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures, thoughts, ideas, issues, etc. If nothing else, this will be a way to document my life and the crazy journey ahead.

Happy reading...

3 comments:

  1. Way to go! I love blogging and excited you are inspired. From one shoe addict to another, make sure you write about whatever you want and keep it real.
    I enjoyed meeting you today and plan too keep up with your blog.
    BTW give Foursquare a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited to see you started a blog! That's awesome! Cute title too :) Congrats again on the APR - I hope you blog a little about the process of attaining it...one day I'll go for it too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely. I plan on posting about the APR...it's really a journey and one I enjoyed immensely, even the difficult parts.

    ReplyDelete